Affordable Dental Implants – Tooth Implants
Candidates for affordable dental implants in Bensalem must have healthy gums and adequate bone in order to support the implant. See your dentist, or set up a free appointment with us for a thorough evaluation to determine whether you qualify for our affordable dental implants.
Call us today to schedule your FREE consultation
Advantages Of Dental Implants
There are many advantages of dental implants including,
- Better appearance. Dental implants look and feel just like your own natural teeth. They are fused to your bone so they become an integrated part of your jaw.
- Better comfort. Because dental implants are integrated into your bone, they eliminate the discomfort of dentures.
- Improved confidence. Dental implants give you the great smile you have been wanting thus improving your confidence.
- Better oral health. Dental implants act and feel like your natural teeth and are easier to clean. Also dental implants doesn’t require adjacent teeth to be shaved down like a dental bridge, so all your other healty teeth remains intact.
- Long lasting. Dental implants are one of the most successful dental procedures and can last upto lifetime.
Why Dental Implants?
With an understanding of the process and benefits of dental implants in Trenton, you’ll finally realize there is a better way to improve quality of life. Whether a recent occurrence or something you have lived with for years, the loss of even just one tooth is like losing a vital part of yourself and may be difficult to ever fully become accustomed to.
That’s why our affordable dental implants give you the opportunity to start over! With titanium tooth roots, our dentists can offer replacement teeth that look, feel and function just like natural teeth. Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.
This concept for oral rehabilitation, where the fusing the implants to the jawbone creates a more secure foundation for the tooth, was developed by a Swedish scientist over 35 years ago. With his pioneering research, he has since opened the door to a lifetime of renewed comfort and self-confidence for millions of individuals facing the frustration and embarrassment of tooth loss.
The Treatment Steps
- The first step is the placement of the titanium implant in the bone. The implant will remain covered underneath the gum for approximately 3-5 months. During this time, the implant should fuse to the bone.
- The second step of the procedure involves uncovering the implant and attaching a post called an Abutment. This completes teh foundation on which your new tooth will be placed. In some instances, the doctor may decide to place the post at the time of initial surgery. After placing the post, doctor will take the impression of the area and send it to the lab including other information such as shape, color and size. The lab will fabricate a crown precisely based on the impression.
- The final step is the placement of the new tooth. With techniques that ensure optimal size, shape and fit, this replacement tooth should blend with your remaining teeth.
We offer the best dental implants in the PA and provide affordable dental implants in NJ. Please call the location closest to you with any questions about dental implant treatment or to schedule a FREE consultation appointment with our dentist.
Check out more information about dental implants on ADA (American Dental Association) website at, http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/i/Implants.aspx
Please call our office if you have any questions about dental implant treatment or to schedule a FREE consultation appointment with our dentist.
Afton Family Dental
1815 S. Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Amazing Smiles By Design
3103 Hulmeville Rd. Suite 205
Bensalem, PA 19020
Elm Dental Associates
543 White Horse Pike
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Advanced Dental Care Of Vernon
40 Rt 94 Vernon Colonial Plaza
Vernon Township, NJ 07428
Smiles By Cranbrook Dental
2312 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd #200a
Trenton, NJ 08619